Sunday, October 28, 2007

It's almost Halloween!

This year I decided to spend my favorite holiday in a little warmer place, where Ashton can enjoy trick-o-treating, carving pumkins, and other fun things. The weather has been sunny and in the 60's and 70's, so we've been spending alot of time outdoors and having fun. I can not wait to post a picture of her wearing her costume. I think it's the cutest, though it won't surprise some of you what she's going to be for halloween. You'll see in a few days. Happy Halloween!!
-Cara

2 comments:

Lea said...

Can't wait to see the costume. I assume you're in Idaho? Ashton is looking so much older - if you weren't expecting another little one I'd ask you to slow her down! (I keep asking mine to quit growing, but they refuse.)

Betsy said...

I just know that I'm going to adore this kid. I can't wait to meet her!!!