Friday, August 17, 2007

Sadie, Franklin, and Fall Mailings

Sadie is my dog. Franklin is my car.

They have a tenuous relationship. They were rather wary of each other in the beginning. Sadie has decided that she likes Franklin, and eagerly jumps in when I open the door. Usually.

This is her preferred riding position.

As you can see from the flapping ears, she loves the feel of the wind in her fur. Not so much, however, in her nose. She snorts a lot.

Franklin is still unsure of his feelings toward Sadie, as she leaves hair on his upholstery and mud on his door panel. So far, he seems to tolerate her. Of course, as he is an inanimate object, it's hard to tell.

In other news, it's Fall Mailing time at Delta Animal Health. This means a lot of sorting, folding stapling and labeling for me.

A lot.

Notice how there's four boxes. That's right. Four. That equals 3500 mailings. So if anyone needs me for the next week, I'll be holed up in Dad's office amidst a sea of orange and yellow, probably talking to myself. Well, mumbling, acutally. If I was a guy, I'd grow a scraggly beard.

Good thing I have my dog to keep my company. Otherwise I might get a little weird.

No comments: