Sunday, June 24, 2007

hey I got my pictures WITHOUT BRACES and we will post them later. to anybody who cares, my birthday is not posted so I have 2 request 1. put it on there(3/31) and 2. send me presents. (just kidding). We just got back from the lake where I caught big air on the wakebord.(just kidding) the only thing I did on a wakebord fall and get free water drinks. well I've also have a cold and fever but it is getting better. well I can't wait to see you all this winter

Angela Searcy(bracesless)

2 comments:

Mom and Dad said...

Dear Braceless Angie, thanks for blogging! Isn't it cool? Thanks to Aunt Betsy, we can all communicate and share pictures. Sorry to hear you are sick. That's no fun.
Well, see you soon...in about 8 weeks!Let's go shopping!
Love from your Grandma B.

Betsy said...

Sorry about your birthday, Ang. My bad.

Love Betsy